IT'S YOUR PARTY, LLC is always on the look out for friendly and motivated team players. We have flexible and ongoing opportunities for full-time, part-time and seasonal employment.
Candidates will present a positive company image at events. Candidates MUST be responsible, reliable, and on time for jobs. Besides working in teams, applicants must be able to work independently. If you take satisfaction in seeing a job through to the end, then we want you on our team!
Full-Time Crew Lead
IT'S YOUR PARTY-EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT has an immediate opening for Crew Lead. This is full-time position with benefits. Evening and weekend hours are required, as well as overtime during peak seasons. Compensation will be dependent on your experience.
- Be able to see the big picture. The event industry has lots of moving parts, and you need to be able to process them all at any given time.
- Prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Be honest, positive, and self-motivated.
- Be able to drive vans with trailers and larger trucks.
- Work well alone and as part of a team.
- Create crew schedules
- Plan, coordinate and monitor loading of event equipment and supplies.
- Create crew load lists using Microsoft Excel.
- Direct & assist crew at event set ups and take downs.
- Create event set up diagrams for large scale events.
- Develop plans & procedures for proper transportation & storage of event equipment.
- Maintain the organization of props & equipment.
- Interface with clients and facility reps at event set ups.
- Track company vehicle maintenance needs.
- Track equipment inventories.
- Brainstorm & implement new policies to help increase productivity.
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds, and push 300 pound carts stacked with equipment.
- Have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
- Able to work long days –indoors, outdoor and in varying weather conditions.
- CDL license.
- Event industry experience.
- Vehicle maintenance experience.
- Carpentry/mechanical skills.
- Sound systems/AV and electronic games set up.
Forward resume to: email@example.com
Or: IT'S YOUR PARTY, LLC 6343 Nesbitt Road; Madison, WI 53719
Event Labor/Crew for Set Up & Take Down
IT'S YOUR PARTY, LLC is looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals for permanent part-time crew positions. Responsibilities include loading and unloading and set up and tear down of IT'S YOUR PARTY, LLC event props, décor and equipment.
- Must have current, valid driver's license, and reliable transportation
- Able to lift minimum 75 pounds
- Work well alone and as part of team
- Predominantly weekends and evenings; some Mon-Fri (part-time)
- Van & trailer or box truck driving experience a plus
- MORE DETAILS BELOW:
Our crews are a critical part of our company's quality and success. Applicants will be proficient with hand tools, must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and push 300 lb. carts stacked with equipment up vehicle ramps and/or into buildings. Candidate must have a current valid driver's license, good driving record and ideally be able to drive vans with trailers and large box trucks; CDL is a plus. Must be able to take direction, meet deadlines and multi-task (often under pressure). IT'S YOUR PARTY, LLC wants people who are accountable and take pride in their work.
Part time, primarily weekends with some evenings. Great supplemental income opportunity. If you are available, extremely reliable and a good worker, you can expect to get steady part-time work.
ONGOING OPPORTUNITIES - Part Time
Includes Holiday Season and Summer Positions
Casino Party Dealers
- Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker and Specialty Games
- Must have reliable transportation to event sites (Travel stipend when outside of Madison)
- Must attend mandatory training session
- Will be required to have own uniform (white tux shirt, black bow tie/cummerbund, black pants or skirt, black socks and black shoes)
- Predominantly weekend evenings
Warehouse & Production
- Prop painting, fabrication assistance
- Event preparation and restocking
- Loading and unloading trucks
Summer Picnic Staff
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Weekends, some evenings and occasional Mon-Fri
- Manage crafts, games and activities for children and adults
- Onsite clean-up
- Light set up and take down of games, decor and concessions
- Self-motivated, enjoy working with children and being outdoors
- Must be minimum of 18 years old
- Primarily weekends & some evenings
Contact Us for more information, or to apply for a position!